|The Comfort Roll Pillow provides all the soothing comfort and
support of buckwheat hull filling in a small roll type
Approximately 16" long and 6" wide.
This size is perfect for
- Putting behind your neck while reclining watching TV
- Rest your neck on it as a passenger in a car or plane.
- Place it behind your lower back for lumbar support while seated, or driving.
- Position it between your knees while sleeping on your side.
- Put it under your knees while sleeping on your back to reduce pressure on your lower back.
- Lay down with it under your neck to give pain relief or help improve the curve of your neck.
- Rest your ankles on it with your feet up on your coffee table, without marring the surface or putting pressure on your heels.
- Massage Therapists use it on massage tables.
The Comfort Roll has a 100% cotton Kaki covering so it doesn't show dirt.
Burgundy and Indigo slip covers make laundering possible.
The amount of support is adjustable. In its' regular flat out position it is thin enough to use comfortably behind your lower back, to make if thicker and firmer simply fold over the end and slide it into the slip cover.
Copyrightę JM Corporation 2005 All Rights Reserved